We would love for you to join the THINC DECA chapter for this school year. DECA provides an excellent opportunity for you to get involved in an organization with community service, professional development, social events, and leadership growth. BE EPIC when you join DECA!
By leveraging their DECA membership, members can become:
- academically prepared for college and careers in marketing, finance, hospitality or management
- community oriented by gaining an appreciation for the benefits of service and their potential impact on the community and world
- professionally responsible with ethics, integrity and high standards
- experienced leaders by practicing key leadership skills such as goal setting, consensus building and project management.
More than 185,000 DECA members are in 5,000 high school chapters in all 50 states and nine countries.
Check out these two videos to learn more about what it's like to be in DECA:
WHO CAN JOIN?
DECA members can begin their experience as early as the ninth grade by enrolling in a marketing, finance, hospitality, business management or entrepreneurship course. They can retain their membership in DECA as long as they are actively pursuing courses in one of the content areas. As part of a high school chapter, DECA members can take full advantage of DECA activities described below while preparing themselves to be college and career ready upon graduation.
To become a member, please fill out this short form and submit your membership dues to Mrs. Briggs North. Membership dues include your International DECA membership, Georgia DECA membership, and chapter t-shirt.
- Early Bird Registration by August 31 - $25
- Regular Registration - $30